Buddha Wood Hand Balm
Be mindful to keep this super-nourishing balm on hand. The calming scent of Buddha wood combines with Australian sandalwood for depth. Sweet almond oil preserves moisture while botanicals bursting with therapeutic properties balance the skin.
Scent - smoky and meditative
- Australian Buddha wood (Eremophila mitchellii) oil - a distinctively woody scent which does wonders due to its calming, grounding effect
- Australian sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) oil - a warming scent that soothes stress and nervous tension
- Sweet orange oil - a bright citrus scent known for its uplifting properties
- Sweet almond oil - high in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin to preserve moisture balance
- Aloe vera and glycerine - binds and retains moisture to ensure hydration and prevent dryness
- Cetearyl alcohol - derived from coconut oils and fats, it locks in moisture to leave skin soft and supple
Origin: Made in Australia
Note: Clean formulation - no sulphates or parabens. 100% vegan. 100% cruelty free.