Boronia Hand Wash
Leif’s new scent Boronia has a rich flowery aroma with notes of wood and spice. Boronia itself is a humble, brown wildflower prized for its unique botanical profile and complex fragrance. Native to Western Australia, it blooms for just a couple of weeks each year and its absolute is one of the most expensive perfume bases in the world.
Scent - wood and spice
- Boronia (Boronia megastigma) - high in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Boronia helps to prevent skin damage and works as a natural sleep aid
- Nutgrass (Cyperus scariosus) - a multi-use elixir, Nutgrass comforts and calms dry skin with its high Vitamin E content
- Oud (Aquilaria crassna) - a seductive and earthy aroma that instills a deep sense of peace and spiritual calm
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) - a bushy, aromatic herb from the mint family which helps to relieve skin imperfections
- Cocamidopropyl betaine - a surfactant sourced from coconut oil that gently washes away unwanted oils and dirt, conditioning and softening the skin
Origin: Made in Australia
Note: Clean formulation - no sulphates or parabens. 100% vegan. 100% cruelty free.