Terms of service
All prices are displayed in Australian dollars.
All prices include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If a product is inadvertently listed at an incorrect price, Aspects of Kings Park reserves the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price.
All international purchases from the Online Shop are exempt from Australian taxes; however, they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered.
Please be aware that all payments will be processed in Australian dollars, and that due to the currency conversion, the amount billed to your credit card may vary slightly from the total price shown at the checkout.
Friends of Kings Park membership cards can be used in-store but are unable to be used for online purchases.
In-store, Aspects of Kings Park accepts payment by cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and direct deposit.
Our Online Shop accepts payment by Visa and Mastercard only.
Cheques are accepted only for payment of accounts for in-store purchases, with approval required in advance from the Business Coordinator.
Transactions will appear in your account with the payee being Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority.
In-store custom orders
Aspects of Kings Park can arrange for some items to be customised and made to order. A 50% deposit is required to place a customised order and full payment is required on collection of the finished item/s.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled. If a customer changes his/her mind regarding any details, Aspects of Kings Park will do its best to have any adjustments made, noting that any changes made after the order has been placed will be at the customer's expense.
As customised pieces are hand-made by an individual artist to suit your specific requirements, we ask that customers understand that these pieces cannot be exchanged.
Gift certificates are available in-store and online.
Aspects gift certificates purchased from 1 November 2019 are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. Gift certificates purchased before 1 November 2019 are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Unfortunately, at the moment gift certificates cannot be redeemed on our Online Shop.
Lay-by is available for in-store purchases only, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The maximum period of lay-by is 12 weeks from the date of the initial deposit.
- The customer must provide full contact details including name, address, phone number and email address at the commencement of the lay-by.
- A deposit 20% of the total retail price of the item(s) on lay-by is required at the commencement of the lay-by.
- Regular payments (a minimum of every 4 weeks) are required and the work must be paid for in full by the final date of the lay-by.
- If full payment has not been made at 12 weeks, the lay-by may be cancelled.
- If the customer does not fulfill their lay-by agreement or if the customer chooses to cancel the lay-by, a termination fee of $50 applies. Any additional monies paid to date by the customer will be refunded.