Kakadu Plum Hand Balm
Believed to be the richest natural source of vitamin C on earth, Kakadu plum is the hero of this super nourishing balm. Macadamia nut oil and quandong extract help to soften skin while vanilla brings a mellow note.
Scent - buttery and comforting
- Australian Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana) extract - superior antioxidant containing the world's highest source of vitamin C, it can improve the skin’s appearance and soothe irritation
- Australian macadamia (Macadamia integrifolia) nut oil - contains natural moisturising properties that restore suppleness in dry, stressed skin
- Australian quandong (Santalum acuminatum) extract - high in essential fatty acids and vitamin C, it is refreshing, moisturising, and nourishing
- Sweet almond oil - high in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin to preserve moisture balance
- Aloe vera and glycerine - binds and retains moisture to ensure hydration and prevent dryness
- Cetearyl alcohol - derived from coconut oils and fats, it locks in moisture to leave skin soft and supple
Origin: Made in Australia
Note: Clean formulations - no sulphates or parabens. 100% vegan. 100% cruelty free.