West Coast Australia
Lonely Planet West Coast Australia
Charles Rawlings-Way, Fleur Bainger, Anna Kaminski and Tasmin Waby
Lonely Planet's 'West Coast Australia' is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Snorkel among pristine coral at Ningaloo Marine Park, tour the wineries and breweries in the Margaret River wine region, and experience the bizarre landscapes of the Pinnacles Desert at dawn, sunset and full moon - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's 'West Coast Australia':
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers: Perth, Fremantle, Margaret River, the Southwest Coast, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Coast, the Pilbara, Broome and the Kimberley.
Lonely Planet's 'West Coast Australia' is our most comprehensive guide to the west coast of Australia, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Dimensions: H 19.7cm x W 12.8cm x D 1.5cm
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Publication Date: 2019
Number of Pages: 288