Wattleseed tastes and smells a little like roasted coffee with a touch of chocolate and hazelnut.
Wattleseed is one of Australia's native superfoods that is also packed with nutritional goodness. It contains potassium, calcium, iron and zinc and is an all round amazing product for your body.
It produces an exquisite aroma and flavour to many culinary cuisines.
- Good source of protein, zinc and magnesium
- Low glycemic food, which releases its sugars slowly
- Add to: cakes, ice cream, dressings, smoothies
- Sprinkle on: salads, scrambled eggs, yogurt
- Use in: marinade, jams, cakes, biscuits, bread, muesli bars, protein balls
Origin: Made in Australia
Volume/Weight: 50g net
Ingredients: 100% roasted and ground wattleseed