Kakadu Plum Powder
Kakadu Plum, or gubinge, has the highest natural source of vitamin C. Known to have up to 100 times the vitamin C of oranges, it has been used by Aboriginal people for centuries as a powerful antioxidant and immune boosting superfood.
In line with traditional knowledge and practice from the Traditional Owners who harvest these Kakadu Plums, this powder uses the whole fruit (seed and flesh) which is freeze-dried and then milled into a powder, making it a true whole fruit superfood.
- Highest source of natural vitamin C of any plant in the world
- Great source of antioxidants
- Loaded with vitamin C which can help boost your immune system
- Vitamin C provides collagen production support
- Add to: water, smoothies, protein shakes, juice
- Sprinkle on: salads, yogurt, cereal, breakfast bowls, porridge, fruit salad
- Use in: protein balls, muesli bars, jams, salad dressing
Origin: Made in Australia
Volume/Weight: 45g net
Ingredients: Kakadu plum (Terminalia fernandiana) powder
Note: Information provided is based on the traditional uses and properties given and shared by Traditional Owners. It is provided as eductional purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering Australian bush plants and herbs.