Davidson Plum Powder
Davidson plum (Davidsonia spp.) are a native tree found in discrete areas of subtropical and tropical rainforests of eastern Australia. This magnificent rich deep dark purple red fruit has quickly become one of the most popular additions to dessert recipes in the culinary world.
- Davidson plum has a higher anti-oxidant capacity than the blueberry and higher levels of lutein than avocado
- An excellent source of potassium which is vital for the heartbeat, movement of muscles, nerves and kidney functions
- A good source of vitamin E, for glowing youthful skin
- A unique dairy-free source of calcium
- Smoothies, jams, puddings, cakes... or any dessert
Origin: Made in Australia
Volume/Weight: 30g net
Ingredients: Davidson plum (Davidsonia spp.) powder
Note: Information provided is based on the traditional uses and properties given and shared by Traditional Owners. It is provided as eductional purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering Australian bush plants and herbs.