Australian Native Scatter Embroidery Kit
This embroidery kit contains all the bells and whistles - it has absolutely everything you will need to make this beautiful wall hanging pictured. It’s also designed to not only teach you how to embroider one design, but to set you up with a few skills and tools so that you can continue your embroidery journey if you choose to do so!
The instructions contain diagrams to help you learn each stitch, as well as photos to help you through each step of the project itself. This is the perfect gift for a loved one, yourself or anyone who wants to have a go at embroidery.
This kit contains:
- Two embroidery needles needles
- Seven full skeins of embroidery floss
- Seven floss bobbins
- An erasable pen
- 18cm embroidery hoop
- Two pieces of fabric - one to stitch the design onto and one to practice your stitches on while you build up your confidence
- Instruction booklet including diagrams and photos
- Six adhesive dots to help your transfer the pattern
- Embroidery pattern
- Embroidery scissors
- A tea bag for you to enjoy while you stitch!
Origin: Made in Australia
Materials: Needles, floss, bobbins, pen, hoop, fabric, stickers, pattern, scissors, teabag
Dimensions: Box H 5.5cm x W 23.5cm x D 26cm
Note: There is a fair amount of reading to do in the instructions, so this kit may not be suitable for young kids.