Beautiful soft chiffon scarf featuring water colour illustrations of the Australian floral emblems of each of the states of Australia.
The flowers features include:
- Golden wattle - Australian floral emblem
- Kangaroo paw - Western Australian floral emblem
- Sturt's desert pea - South Australian floral emblem
- Sturt's desert rose - Northern Territory floral emblem
- Cooktown orchid - Queensland floral emblem
- Waratah - New South Wales floral emblem
- Royal bluebell - Australian Capital Territory floral emblem
- Common heath - Victorian floral emblem
- Tasmanian blue gum - Tasmanian floral emblem
Made in Western Australia.
About the Artist:
Shelley Barton is the creative heart behind Silken Twine and paints, designs and sews her beautiful creations from her studio in Western Australia.
|Care instructions||Warm hand-wash. Warm iron.|
|Dimensions||145 cm x 45 cm|
|Packaging||Packaged in kraft gift box.|
|Origin||Made in Western Australia|
Everlastings (Pink, Red and White) (Rhodanthe chlorocephala subsp. rosea) Also known as Pink Paper Daisies BE AWARE: Restrictions apply to the importation of wildflower seeds from Australia.
Fringed Lily (Thysanotus multiflorus) BE AWARE: Restrictions apply to the importation of wildflower seeds from Australia.